Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Discount Deals Dublin

is there an option to take out the power by message on the pop up ? if there is it isnt clear how but othwer than that i am happy with it

BERCYCOSMETICS

j'ai du mal a faire configurer l'application dans ma boutique .
mais dans sa globalité c'est une trés bonne application .

BNMPLUSS

This App is Amazing got love it, I recommend this for everyone who wants a good outcome, I found it easy to use. Absolutely Perfect APP

Custom Creations

I used this app to help me get started on Shopify, It's good but I feel like if there is a way to know that everything is working that would be cool

Entni

It's a nice app that's easy to use. It is extremely useful for beginners! I highly recommend it; I am very pleased with it. Let's get started.
Highly recommend this app loved it

Mary's Bread Box

The app seems to be really helping so far. Will check back in a bit for another review. It's simple and easy to use.

TheAmityBrand

Great app!!!!! I had more sales since I got it. You don't know what you are missing!!! Recommended!!

Winking Tools

whaat mean? i dont kown how can use it ,always connecting.
over and over.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shop Gorgeously

I like the app overall, I just cant figure out how to do a pop up for when customers come to my website.

Bathrooms On Tap

great app and really like it. simple to use and easy interface and will definitely be recommending to other people.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59