Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Higher Vibez Society

Great app, with very helpful support. Alan helped me quickly with my question. Glad to have found it. I was using a different one but this one seems way better with a great support team!

Kahona The Label

great support! had an issue with my reviews popping up and alan fixed it right away for me. can't wait to convert sales!

Uncle Sam's Road

customer support is quite good. thanks for their help on this!
Best regardssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Vitalitix

The service is really useful and efficience. They are available to solve the issue right away, no waste time !

Autofitness.com

The support was so helpful . They will solve any problems that will face you .
The support team were so kind .
KEEP GOING.

tvamevashop

Highly recommend this app. This has lot many features than just sales pop up. the pricing is very much affordable for startups like us. Moreover the customer support is really great !!

Magnetic Love Connection

amazing app they have a amazignand fast support i love it I think they can be the best app of all shopify

Gazzini Official

the customer service is awesome! solved my problems in less than 5 minutes! they really value their customers

WinneuseFit

Pas d'évolution particulière , peut mettre en place plusieurs langues , pour que ce soit facile à parametrer

hair affair growth oil

Daniel was awesome! He helped me get my sales pop up added withing secs. I would def recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 271 272