Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

1 - 10 of 1981 reviews

I Am Lilou Bloom

Just downloaded the app, let's see what it does for numbers. Was easy to setup. Will be back to review when things have changed. Thank you!

alpharena

Essential for my shop ! I highly recommend for all web site. The dashboard is very intuitive, and easier to use

Ultimate Smart Gift

We also used a Black Friday theme and changed it afterwards.
Thank you to developpers.
Really nice..

PopcornProjector

Perfect app! Literally took less than 30 seconds to install and be live on my store. Deleted my other app for this one. Would recommend for every Shopify store.

Busy Bee Scrubs

Awesome App! Love my conversion rates going up and it's been a huge help to my business that I can show social proof

Wildheart Outfitters

I like it. Care Cart is a simple and reliable Cart Recovery system that recovers your lost revenue by tracking all carts & orders and retargeting them through automated email marketing & web push notifications. It also delivers discount code through Spin-a-sale wheel.

Queenin’AF Cosmetics & Apparel

Good app. just difficult to setup for website. I am using this for my website so customers can gain trust and see that others are purchasing from my site. Could be a little easier to setup.

Shop Rose Belle

love this its great for social validation and drives lots of sales on my website I love this app and recommend it

maskflypig

Before using it, I don't know how this program can bring influence and effect to the store and increase the customer experience of the online store. So when sharing with other peers, I learned from him that they all used this program. They thought that the effect was ok, it was worth trying, and it was worth trying to use this program to improve the flow of the store.

NobleCanni Naturals

Helpful, very clean job from developers and team. Easy to use and i love how it doesnt allow you to fake sales. Looking forward to authentically leverage our stores sales.

December 3, 2020

Our team is happy to read what you wrote and we're glad that you liked the app so much. We hope it will perform well on your store and bring lot of sales. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 198 199