Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

SCUBA.co.za

great app to show recent sales. works as advertised, easy set up. also free, compared to other apps that do the same and charge, this is a good add onto your site

October 20, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your honest review with the community. We hope it will boost sales on your store. Thank you for the review and recommending the app.

Abundant Health LLC

Yes, I use it first of all its quite hectic as it won't set up on-site without review which is really disgusting. I won't recommend to other stores owners

October 20, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Adding review is optional to use our free app. Kindly connect with our support team using in-app contact form and share your query with us. We'll be glad to help you set up the app accurately.

CarplayInstaller

good way to make customer trust store, shows whats being bought, when and where but no overly personal details

October 20, 2020

Thank you for the great review. Good luck for many sales to come.

VeraCosy

It looks great, I love it! Although there are some functions that I have not fully understood, they fully meet my current needs. I will use it to build my website!!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for adding this great review. Please connect with our support team if you couldn't understand any functionality, they will be glad to assist you.

Sete7store

muito bom hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

October 19, 2020

This review has made our day :) Thank you.

Haruze

This app is awesome! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone using shopify website. Definitely worth trying.

October 19, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words. Thank you for the review and recommending the app.

My Cartly

amazing app .. i loved the functionality. the app delivers the exact wonderful functionality what it promised.

October 19, 2020

We are happy to read what you wrote and glad that you loved the functionality. Thank you and all the best.

Prihsi Collectionz

I love this app .it’s does the job .
Would recommend to anyone who wants social roof on their website

October 19, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your kind words and loving the app.

Haus of Riss

Generated hundreds of dollars in revenue from this app and I'm very satisfied with the ROI. I really wish this app included the live visitors feature displaying on the product page.

October 19, 2020

We are extremely happy to know that you're satisfied with the performance of the app. Regarding the live visitors functionality, please try our other app called "Trafficly - Visitors Counter". Thanks and good luck.

Miss Mini Boutique

i use this app for more sales it has given me a lot more sales it is easy to use I would highly recommend this app

October 19, 2020

We appreciate your awesome review and hope that our app will continue to generate sales on your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180