Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

91 - 100 of 1980 reviews

ezlink4you

It is a tool for improve my business! I'm very satisfied and I will use it for improve the sales of my store!!!

HeyBanana

top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!

November 16, 2020

Well, this review has made our day ;)

Yupi Trend

is a good app, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

November 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Good luck for more sales.

thecueshop.com.au

I don't really provide reviews unless the app is really good. You guys did a great job developing the app and its FREE. Thanks for the amazing app.

November 13, 2020

We are so glad to read that you really liked the app. We hope it will improve conversion and bring lot of sales. Thank you so much.

Bella Bella Human Hair

I use the app to convert my icons into sales. Im hoping it can help me get sales. I see the app on..

November 13, 2020

We are hopeful that the app will perform well and boost sales on your store. Thank you so much for the review.

Brocha La boutique officielle

Bonjour Top je l’ai utilisé pour ajouter de l’urgence sur mon site et elle fonctionne à merveille, depuis elle a augmenté ma conversion sur ce site je recommande cette app fortement

Symbols4Life

I used this app to create a sense of urgency for my customers. It's free and really packed with features. Very easy to setup and maintain.

November 12, 2020

We're glad that you found the app useful and easy to setup. We hope it will improve conversion on your shop. Thank you for the review and all the best.

Beauty by Bee

Just want to see some upsells with this app. Hopefully it work. If not than on to the next application.

November 11, 2020

We hope that our free app will bring lot of sales on your store by establishing social proof, trust, urgency and scarcity. In case you need any help, feel free to connect with our awesome support team. Thank you and all the best!

Alpha clothing

I like this app, thank you so much
............... .......... ........................................................

November 11, 2020

Thank you very much for liking the app and adding the review.

House Of Pearlzz Boutique

I used this app to help with my sales countdown. It’s very helpful because it reminds customers that there are limited items going on sale.

November 11, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words with us. We hope that our app will perform well on your store. All the best!