Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Laneenia Store

its really cool.. i think it would help my store..theres a sense of urgency to the buyer to buy our products..

June 15, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with Shopify community. Thanks a lot and good luck for more sales.

SQUIN.PH

this is a nice app. i like it. ho it works mores. thanks shopify

looking for more suitable application where i can use in my store

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your kind words with us. In case you need any help, you can contact our support team from within the app. Good luck.

Emperacee

I love this app feature! I originally got it because it motivated me to purchase from certain websites when I seen it and its working great for me now.

Limitlessgears

I used this app and it helps me so much.....".............l..l.l.....................................

Szzlcm

Thank you very much to the seller( l asked for earlier) she sent for two weeks) Very beautiful buyer and good।Workmanship

June 12, 2020

Well, thank you for leaving us this review. As leaving a review is optional to use our free app, we encourage you to update it once you have fully experienced our app on your store.

Keystify

easy use, defly worth it for a free app nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 12, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this amazing 5-star review. We hope it will improve your conversion. Good luck

811-681

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

June 12, 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you very much.

Pocketdrop

it would be nice if it did sales better,i used this app to help me make store better hope thi is the right app

June 12, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us this kind review. We hope it will improve your conversion with the help of different tools.

In case you need any help to correctly set up the app you can contact our support team from within the app.

progashop.in

Not tried this app here, but the features are pretty cool. lets see If I can use it with my current theme. I hop this is the right app

June 12, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope it will boost your sales. If you need any help to set up the app, you can reach out to our support team. Good luck!

brabraz

thank you for application thank you for application thank you for application thank you for application

June 11, 2020

Thank you for the awesome 5-star review :) Good luck for more sales.