Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Martini Bercolli

nice plugin, really love it so much, easy to use for everyone and ..................................

August 25, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words. Thank you and good luck.

yesonne

感谢开发产品的作者,并给我们免费的使用产品,产品很不错,相信会对我的销售有帮助的。感谢开发产品的作者,并给我们免费的使用产品,产品很不错,相信会对我的销售有帮助的。感谢开发产品的作者,并给我们免费的使用产品,产品很不错,相信会对我的销售有帮助的。

August 25, 2020

Thank you for liking the app and spreading the word about us. We hope it will bring positive change on your shop.

Sleeplyblue

i like it! thank you! 5 Star! super cool app and very very useful! help to increase conversion rate!

August 25, 2020

This review has made our day. We are glad that you liked the app and happy with the performance. Thank you so much!

Mercket

I was looking for this kind of app to install in my store and i find it very Helpful, Thank You for this. :)

August 25, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share this review. We are glad that you found what you were looking for and hope that it will help you improve sales.

ONLY BUY

thank you for your great app! it's easy to use and amend, hope that setting can use chinese version and improve that update speed time, thank you !!!

August 24, 2020

We appreciate you taking time for this awesome review. Let me confirm that you can add contents in Chinese or any other language to display popup and other module sin your preferred language.

If you need nay help you can reach out to our support team via in-app contact form.

MY GALAXY SKY

it's good app i like it it'r help me to add sales popup and the client love it and i will be thank you

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for reviewing out app. We hope it will improve your conversions and bring more sales.

Insta Shop Boutique

Thank you very much for the great help and service! Has helped my Website tremendously in a very short time.

August 24, 2020

We are glad to see that our free app is helping your website and that you are happy with the results. Thank you for the review and good luck for more sales.

Shop Boujie Beauty

I think it can be beauty mobile everything isn’t in the right places and it loads slowly u haven’t used it for my store yet so I can’t give a good review

Bellissima Design

looks dope I like it a lot for my store it helps alot and helps with production and sales. very good always.

bestdealcollections

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

August 24, 2020

This review has made our day.