Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

111 - 120 of 1980 reviews

Mancuso Gelati

Simple Beard

Loonanannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndndndnnsnsnnsnsjshdhdhhsjnsjsjdjdjsjsjnsndndndnndnsnsnns

November 9, 2020

Well, this review has made our day!

6dolls4u

Love using this for my shop. It help me more on the website. I recommend it to the new seller on Shopify

La Belleza AU Skin & Wellness

Great app . Love using this for my shop. Adds legitimacy to our website. Enjoed every single sales pop

Decorent

I've recently installed this app and honestly, it works flawlessly. It offers a great deal of customization and enables you to prioritize certain collections! I'm totally satisfied with it especially given the fact that it's free. They offer other paid products which is completely understandable. 5+ stars

IBotique1

The purpose of using this plugin is to increase turnover, and I am very satisfied with its current achievements.

November 6, 2020

We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with app's performance and results. We hope it will continue to produce awesome results in terms of sales. Thank you for this awesome review.

Topmogge

very good ! very good ! very good ! very good ! very good ! very good ! very good !very good !very good !

November 6, 2020

Thank you for making our day great!

Mindo Shop

Awesome!! Amazing Tool if you are new and beginning with Shopify. Big Recommendation for this App!!!!

November 6, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share this amazing review with us and also recommending the app to other merchants. All the best!

Ellusionist

Works great. Is free and has already generated store revenue. Love the ability to customize colors - it's not too 'in your face' for customers then.

November 6, 2020

We're glad that app is working well on the shop and you loved its functionality. We hope that it will boost sales on your store. Good luck!

Feedermarket

Worked well for me. Stock countdown feature could be more intuitive i guess. Thanks to the team for making a great free app.

November 5, 2020

We really appreciate your honest feedback. Please share more insights on stock countdown with our support team via in-app contact form. Thank you and all the best.