Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Geec Space

Boost my Sales. thanks for making this app. for all of you new bies this could really a game changer in time

June 15, 2020

We're happy that you are pleased with the result and that you liked the app. Thanks for the review and recommending it to others.

Wellnessplace™

bon application facile à utilisrer c tres cool merci , bientot en francaiss sil vous plat?? bref pratiqu

June 15, 2020

We're glad to have your awesome feedback. If you need any help please contact our support team and they will be happy to assist.

Laneenia Store

its really cool.. i think it would help my store..theres a sense of urgency to the buyer to buy our products..

June 15, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with Shopify community. Thanks a lot and good luck for more sales.

SQUIN.PH

this is a nice app. i like it. ho it works mores. thanks shopify

looking for more suitable application where i can use in my store

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your kind words with us. In case you need any help, you can contact our support team from within the app. Good luck.

Emperacee

I love this app feature! I originally got it because it motivated me to purchase from certain websites when I seen it and its working great for me now.

Limitlessgears

I used this app and it helps me so much.....".............l..l.l.....................................

Szzlcm

Thank you very much to the seller( l asked for earlier) she sent for two weeks) Very beautiful buyer and good।Workmanship

June 12, 2020

Well, thank you for leaving us this review. As leaving a review is optional to use our free app, we encourage you to update it once you have fully experienced our app on your store.

Keystify

easy use, defly worth it for a free app nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 12, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this amazing 5-star review. We hope it will improve your conversion. Good luck

811-681

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

June 12, 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you very much.

Pocketdrop

it would be nice if it did sales better,i used this app to help me make store better hope thi is the right app

June 12, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us this kind review. We hope it will improve your conversion with the help of different tools.

In case you need any help to correctly set up the app you can contact our support team from within the app.