Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

ThundersBrands

This app has a high potiantal. very good app ever. madfgxcbvdfgsfffffffffffffffffffdsxcvbdfbvcxbgffgnxcv

Pineapple Valley

this is a great app we just gave it a go spontaneously but love how seamless it is and how easily it integrates with our website!

Thr3eKingShop

Love it!!! Performing well on my store. This is the best application for me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YourTeamsClearance

I used this app to help boost sales!! If you are needing an awesome bump for your store this is it!!!

Valentino Virgin Hair

i like that it show my last sell but i wish it pop up more with other sales. I want it to pop up with more sales

zavitoro

I will use this app .. looks like this is the exact one what I needed. so far it is better to have in any store.

HYPEBEAST MX

really useful app, easy to install and really help improving sales and giving confidence to the costumers

MAC PC BOUTIQUE

the best and free : pourquoi payer pour une application alors que celle la est gratuite ; pour commencer c est pas mal et c'est GRATUIT

ciunofor

easy to use. beat for new.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zolk Shop

sadsadsdsdsasdaffsfdagsgfgfgrgrhgaafgagdsfhgbafdsbgaghargargagrgsagrargarggghytjwsryhtwtghryhjwersthwtghwth