Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer

Daily Deal Gang

This app is doing me e-commerce business pretty great I think I will use it many times over and over on all my stores

Pubg Hub

awesome apps!!! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and any business partner who is thinking of ecommerce marketing

La Caserna

Muito bom o aplicativo, a comunicação e os feedbacks. Bom trabalhar com aplicativos que agregam valor aos clientes de maneira impactante. Bom. BOM

BlueGrip

Easy to set up and works fantastically. Im so proud that I found this gergious app. I got like instant results.

XDealer.es

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjooooooooo

Ma-DemoiZelle

Hi,
My friend suggest me to use this application so, I think it could be hepful thanks for your work.

GucciMaroc

is a good app to bost sale by notification..........................................................

Jonathan32

Great App really works and i cant wait to learn more about it, if anyone wants to help troweryj.32@gmail.com

ThePinkGoatStore

good easy to use i would highly recommend for anyone looking to get into expanding their online business

EccentricGardenandDecor

I added this app to boost sales once I get one. Just sarted my online business a few weeks ago. I think this is a good idea. So we shall see.