Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

131 - 140 of 1947 reviews

STALIDS

I use this app to help drive traffic to my site. I just started using it, so I'm not quite sure how well it works yet, but the layout is very nice.

JZLux

I love this app. You get more orders than ever with this app it drives customers to purchase from you.

October 26, 2020

We are happy to know that app is performing well on your store and you're satisfied with the functionality and performance. Thanks for sharing your kind words.

LED Smart Pods

This is the way to go for sure. I was using another popup app which continually crashes after 2-3 months of use AND I was paying $20/month for it. In addition, the app I was paying for (I wont mention the name) did not show an image of the product. This app is WAY better.

October 26, 2020

We're glad to know that you found the app better than others and we hope it will improve your conversion. Thank you and good luck.

The Starry Night Light Official

This app is extremely helpful for giving customers that last push into purchasing. The sales proof is extremely helpful for legitimacy and has helped me gain additional sales across all my stores. HIGHLY recommend for any new store or dropshipping stores in general.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for adding the wonderful review. We're hopeful that app will bring more sales. All the best!

MXLDAKI

Great app! Very easy to use, navigate and most importantly it is free so you dont have to pay anything extra.

Pop! Zone

Perfect app, Really good for my store and it is improving my sales, I would recommend to every store out there since it is free and free to try too

Mackinze

The Best Thing ever I seen on website promotions, it helps boost sales, and make confident buyer to purchase from store.

Subtly Southern, LLC.

This app is easy to navigate and does exactly what we need! We love the pop up themes and the stock notifications! What a great (and FREE) app to help boost conversion rates!

High Vibe Tunes

I have another store where I use this app and it has improved the conversion so I am very happy with it!

COHR Co.

Used for my shopify web store to created ads for customers to look at premium sales that may occur throughout the year