Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

COCOVICCI

good for this moment!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

April 20, 2020

Thanks for the comment. We hope that it will continue to prove that its good to improve conversion on your store. Good Luck!

Skill-Up Guides

Great App, use it on all of my stores. Really effective. Although i feel visitors are starting to get wise to it, so maybe time for an update?

April 20, 2020

We're glad that you are using it on all your stores and liked it. Thank you so much. We are continuously adding more features in it.

Please share your thoughts and ideas by connecting with our support team, we'll definitely consider those.

WebNutrients

A great use of social proof to help conversions. The persistent and effective reminder of what's selling provides a nice clickable guide to customers as they wander through our pages. I'd go so far as to call it a Must-Have for Shopify.
Mark Alan Effinger
WebNutrients.com

April 20, 2020

Thank you so much for liking the app and recommending it. We are so grateful for your kind words. We're adding more exciting features soon.

TCKYOU.com

I like it a lot! Very easy to install and an intuitive user interface. However, I would loved it if it would had a " x people are watching/ordering this product right now" option aswell.... maybe in the near future?

April 20, 2020

We're happy that you liked it a lot and found it easy to use. Yes we are working on new features and also releasing them on fast track but that shouldn't stop you from giving 5-stars ;)

Tassels & Confetti

I love this the last app I was using ,wasn't working out for me so I switched apps !! This one is so much better!

April 20, 2020

This review has made our day that you liked our app much better. Good luck with more sales.

Turkeyanaplus

great i really like it, helped me to increase my sales a lot. thank you to all developers and producers

April 20, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Ida Bella & Company

Love this app!! It literally makes me obtain higher sales with it constantly popping up at the bottom!

April 20, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

asyshopbest

This app is good ! Help us so much to increase sales! Super easy to set up, with several analysis tools and the support was super attentive when I needed help.

April 20, 2020

Thank you for this amazing 5-star review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Pretty Vixen Boutique

i use this app and it help my buusiness alot. everyone that is just starting out should try this app try it out its good for sales.

April 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Good luck with more sales!

Dhamma Brasil

Simply amazing! Help us so much to increase sales! Super easy to set up, with several analysis tools and the support was super attentive when I needed help. I highly recommend it! Grade 10!