Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Solusyonph

I just installed it today. I hope it will work right and can get a lot of sales. It;s easy to install.

loja038

muito bom show de bola, ha muitos beneficios por tras do app gostei muito tde trabalhar com ele em minha loja

Must_Have Fashion Store

OK THANKS SO MUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

COD PH Shop

I love it, it's free and I get to do a lot of modifications to it! Please create an email marketing app.Thank you and more power!

husosexy

OMG this is the best app i ever use, the app help a lot to improve my sale!! will definitely recommend to other user.

GBM-GlobalStore

I use this app to help me improve my website to grow higher. I recommend this. I like how this operates.

Get up Apparel

This is a really great app to boost sales and increase CRM, without putting in any effort.

Great stuff, thanks so much!

AnkerBracelet

thanks to this amazing app i the sales went trough the roof in a matter of hours. loving it really r

Nirubi

I am still learning how to use it but it looks great! Thank you for let me use this application for my store

Alyssa Taylor's

goooood gnxetryjetetn tnethstjth trhsetjdrtn sthsetheeth sethserheh etheeheeh therherh erhetryj xerhthrt