Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

jacintatienda

i used this app and works great

Cloud House Vapes UK

NEW AND LOVING IT HOPEFULLY I CONTINUE TO ENJOY USING THE APP AND HELP ME BUILD A BRIGHTER AND BETTER FUTURE

Aircasedeluxe.nl

Amazing app! Works perfect. Really helped me a lot generating my first sales. I also got some great feedback from my clients.

DollarInsults

I just downloaded this app for my spotify store, I am not really sure how it works, since I just downloaded it.

AD Wowo Singapore

good app to boost sales, it pop up will however let customer believe and start purchasing item from the store

Dukorpo

Estou instalando o aplicativo agora, vou testar para ver porém o dashbord é muito acessível e eu já gostei demais. Estou avaliando antes de testar por pedido do próprio aplicativo.

Agility Buy Store

Good APP boosts sales with in-store purchase notifications, the best that is free. I'm making more sales because of this app

JTO Fine Jewelry

My friend recommend me this app. He said can boost sales. Let me have a try. Really hope can increase sales !

Cruxpure

I loved this app. I believe it helps for my sales.
Couldn't be better, it really helped me a lot...

Royal Pink

When I say I Love this App, I mean just that! looks great on the your website and Client can trust that your company is legit!. Thank you