Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

hostingire

Great app and very useful tool for any website designers. It did exactly what it said on the tin and would no problem recommend them

Elegant Style

a good useful simple to use app ,i recommande it for every store owner ,does what is suppose to do

Legit Passion

Seems very convenient to me
i love that its free will recommend my colleagues to use it at their stores

TwoSellers

dnssdvnf dmsddsncsdkjnvdsfnvmfd,v df, v,mdf dnf jvkfdvbjkfdv,sdnvsd.,vds.,v ds.,v fm,dvn mfdv jfdv fdvn fd,vnfd

Black Bunny Shop

ihiowheofwe efhwefiuhweif webfiwebfiwebpoQ BQIUBQWIWBQI FQ FBFIBFewibgfweg weg fibweifweifbnweifnweifn

VapersOhm

Wanted something to help with sales & also to grow trust with new customers.good app. does what its suppose to :)

Pretend Pal

So far so good. I just installed it on my site. My hope is that it shows up on mobile devices. The reviews are all great

BP

Best app for sales pop up it helps to attract more customers display products that recently checked b customers great app

dermacarebuyer

VERY NICE AND FRENDLY USING. VERY NICE AND FRENDLY USING. VERY NICE AND FRENDLY USING. USE WITH CONFIDENCE.

Monsfashionboutique

I am starting to use this app now. It seems to be a good one. I saw some websites using it, so I liked it.