Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

shop-zapper

The product is very great. It is recommended to other shop owners. The good thing about this product/application, it is free.

My Doggie Bling

I used this app to help boost my sales conversions and so far I'm very satisfied with the results. I would recommend this to anyone who what to get into e-commerce.

dash-of

friendly app, I have tried few apps with similar purpose but this is by far the best, easy to use and friendly

Find-that-Bag

This app has helped me gain sales and leads for the future. Sales pop up, Great App, Thank you for it!

HAN ANGEL SHOPS

adrsim var bunlara koydum widgetleri garyet güzele benziyor bakıcam güzel uygulma SSS

SİPARİŞ VERMEK İÇİN BİR HESABA İHTİYACIM VAR MI?

Hayır, misafir olarak da sipariş verebilirsiniz. Ancak, bizimle bir hesabınız varsa avantajları vardır:

Hızlı ödeme işlemi

Sipariş durumunuzu ve sipariş geçmişinizi ayarladığınız

Yeni sürümlerimiz ve özel promosyonlarımız hakkında detaylı bilgi edinin

S

azzoule

i will try this app , for now everything is good thank you , plu sit's free , i hope that i will not be desapointed

hairtop

Perfect aps recomende whit you hello my friend is a happy day your app follow app lovely is beatiful

Inputs Canada

looks like it should do as advertized! just waiting for some of my info to upload to see for sure but looks good. Added my first sale right away.

The Gems Fashion

Super easy to install and setup. Adds that needed credibility to any new store. Nice options, easy to tweak, really like the festive background choices as well.

Bath Bomb Therapy

I had just launched a new campaign for one of my stores on facebook, and this app allowed me to hit the ground running with social proof giving my site added credibility