Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

DOCHOIANTOAN

I like this app, its great, thank u so much, i hope all every one will like it, thank you so so much

Venom Imports BR

A nice application, I'm really enjoying using it, I'll indicate the same for other people, use it in their virtual stores as well.

Majorell

Have no seals for now, but I'm positive that the app will do exactly what it claims to do. So I hope it does it. Thank you anayway for the developpers and cheers for the team. Thank you.

tooCAN.SHOP

Great app, I really enjoyed using it, a very user-friendly interface, many useful features and all for free! Thanks to the developers!

Cortés Desings

good app, it works great, i didnt expected it to be that functional in my case but in fact it really worked
in my experience i really enjoyed it

XexPrime

Muito bom ta me ajudando bastante na minha loja, recomendo todos usarem,gratuito ainda por cima temos que aproveitar

Generation019

i used this app to help me haven't seen results yet nut i hope it makes me very happy so far it looks good though

Toolakidsclothing.com

this ap is amazing it really adds social proof and helps convert sales! this a must if you own an online store!

MindYourWrist

its a great up for boosting your sales. In my opinion, its really a must for every store to have this app if you really want to scale. Most customer wants social proofs of purchases.

Almost Due

Great app generated great sales, I was pleased with the volume it brought. In todays world we need as much volume as possible.