Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

141 - 150 of 1962 reviews

DAJÖ

Es buen producto y facil de usar, solo espero que me sirva para lo que necesito. Gracias por esta aportacion

Hallow

...............Nothing to say.One of great app i had use.5 star rating...................Thank you very much

October 27, 2020

This review has made our day! Thank you very much.

CAVALRIC SMART TECH

Good App I have used. Very user friendly and easy. Try to figure out how to show 'Add to Cart' Pop Up.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for the review. Add to cart popups are not available at the moment but we'll soon add those too. All the best!

Iron Brothers Supplements

nice Plugin free app easy to use sales increase when I use this plugin thanks to founders and creator

October 26, 2020

We are pleased to read your review. Thank you so much.

Marry Mary Dispensary

Great! Really god app. I love it so much. It makes my shopify store 100 times better. Don't know what I'd do without it!

October 26, 2020

This awesome review has made our day! Thank you so much for sharing your honest words with us. All the best!

STALIDS

I use this app to help drive traffic to my site. I just started using it, so I'm not quite sure how well it works yet, but the layout is very nice.

JZLux

I love this app. You get more orders than ever with this app it drives customers to purchase from you.

October 26, 2020

We are happy to know that app is performing well on your store and you're satisfied with the functionality and performance. Thanks for sharing your kind words.

LED Smart Pods

This is the way to go for sure. I was using another popup app which continually crashes after 2-3 months of use AND I was paying $20/month for it. In addition, the app I was paying for (I wont mention the name) did not show an image of the product. This app is WAY better.

October 26, 2020

We're glad to know that you found the app better than others and we hope it will improve your conversion. Thank you and good luck.

The Starry Night Light Official

This app is extremely helpful for giving customers that last push into purchasing. The sales proof is extremely helpful for legitimacy and has helped me gain additional sales across all my stores. HIGHLY recommend for any new store or dropshipping stores in general.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for adding the wonderful review. We're hopeful that app will bring more sales. All the best!

MXLDAKI

Great app! Very easy to use, navigate and most importantly it is free so you dont have to pay anything extra.