Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

The Universe of Health and Beauty

Good. very good application improves the productivity of the page maintains the audience.
And best of all, you can send messages to customers who have left product in the cart.

April 29, 2020

We are so grateful for the 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

easypointshop

April 29, 2020

We appreciate that you took time to leave us 5-star review. We encourage you to update it with your experience that you have using our app on your store. Good luck with more sales.

TOVAX

ok . . . .. .... . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . .. . . . . . . . .

April 29, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us review and the 5-star rating.

Row Row Baby

Great app! I was able to see an increase in conversion and total sales. I don't normally download apps like this, but theres a ton of value here!

April 28, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, we work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.

PartnersInCrime LA

Great app! Barely used it but looking forward to getting some great feedback from it and tons of sales hopefully.

April 28, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review. We wish you luck with more sales.

goldenandvintage

The amazing app works great without slowing down the speed of your pages, %100 recommended and I do appreciate your work for developing this app.

April 28, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. And, thanks for recommending the app.

Sprint Style

lovely app that can show your sells on the go. i am foreseeing my sells count to double. InshaAllah ..

April 28, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We hope it will boost your conversion INSHALLAH.

Aliyaly

Care Cart Support is amazing. they are ready to customize the app according to a client which increases its output.

April 28, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you for appreciating the team.

nedjartech

Good easy to use

April 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review.

Pimax Innovation, inc.

I downloaded this app to give other users confidence that my website.
Also, the design customization was perfect so I could match the theme of my store.

April 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We're glad that you could match it with your theme.