Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

consolecapes

I love this app helped me scale my business! Would recommend to everyone! Really nice designs and customization.

To Mi

Très facile à utiliser.
Très facile a paramétrer.
Très optimisée.
Très utile
Fonctionne parfaitement.

Ava Clark ™

good apps on shopify because i have many orders with this azpplication ans it s free and its good for beginners

ParadiseGame

super app je la recommande elle m'a permis de booster mes conversions en plus ça ne beugue pas du tout

Malone Living

I have used the app in all my stores, very nicely designed, easy to use and add social proof to my store and products. Great stuff

Kennel Fashion

I used this app for social proof . turned out it works pretty well for my store
Best part is it is free if you are just getting started this is your go to shopify app

Tech Timber

great app highly recomended to boost sales and get your shopify store running good. have fun with it

GG NANI ~Luxury Athleisure

great app honestly I truly appreciate the service provided and it really helps show that stores are not scams

Bluecap Creative

Exactly what I've been looking for. My store seems to be a lot more trustworthy because of this app. thank you.

noxally

Easy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understand