Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

151 - 160 of 1960 reviews

Subtly Southern, LLC.

This app is easy to navigate and does exactly what we need! We love the pop up themes and the stock notifications! What a great (and FREE) app to help boost conversion rates!

High Vibe Tunes

I have another store where I use this app and it has improved the conversion so I am very happy with it!

COHR Co.

Used for my shopify web store to created ads for customers to look at premium sales that may occur throughout the year

Vanoneko

good, I am very excited. and I want you to update anytime, free app and free plan let join together for growing

C L O - D E N

Muy útil, es muy fácil de usar y se ve muy bien en la página de productos, me gustaría que hubiera más aplicaciones como esta, ya que es práctica y el plan gratuito es muy bueno.

22Streetwear Clothing-CO

very good app it forsure helped out my website 100% very glad i did some research and found you guys thanks

October 23, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team is happy to read what you wrote. All the best!

MainelySweetz Creations

I used this app to provide buyer visibility and buyer trust. So far I really like the importance of the app to my store.

October 23, 2020

We are pleased to know that you liked the functionality of the app and its performing well on your store. Thank you for the awesome review.

EMPIRE AMSTERDAM

Great app! It is a great addition to increase your sales boost. Customers are motivated to buy a product.

October 23, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. Thank you and good luck for more sales to come.

Itzuky

fácil y sencillo 10 de 10,me ayudo mucho para generar mas convecciones en mi tienda en estos últimos meses

October 23, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the app's performance.

Unique Thor Ph

Nice easy Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

October 23, 2020

Well, This review has made our day. We hope you'll update it soon to reflect your true experience of using our app. Thank you and good luck!