Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Calvary fitness

i want to use this app to run social proof and improve my sales revenue, it looks really good and i can't wait to get it up and running

August 27, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review that app. We hope it will perform on your store according to your expectations.

Só Para Mulheres

Ainda estou testando, mas até agora gostei de tudo, é muito auto explicativo e tem várias funções essenciais para usar na loja.

August 27, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review and also for rating us 5-star.

Nupa's Sea Moss Body Butters

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) .

irontreeco

Love it help me for my new store I just launched this new store brings awesome clients thanks developers111

DeDaniel

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to review the app and loving it. We are glad that its is performing on your store and hope that it will further boost your sales. Good luck.

Perfettasstore

it so good. cool cool cool

August 26, 2020

Thank you for the cool comment. We hope you'll update review soon to better reflect your experience.

WMSA Variedades

Muito bom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!recomendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 26, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review and recommending the app.

✧ Princesa Blinks ✧

This has definitely helped my shop gain customers. Super easy to navigate and use. I've tried other apps but this one was the easiest to use.

August 26, 2020

We are glad to read that you are happy with the app's performance and you found it easiest to use. Thank you so much for writing this great review.

facette beauty

I like it! It has everything I need. I hope this will work on me. I'me excited for this plug in. ....

August 26, 2020

We are glad to see that you have found the app that you needed. We are hopeful that it will help you boost the sales on store.

BingeshopOnline

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 26, 2020

This review has made our day!