Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

181 - 190 of 1950 reviews

woody foody

I happy to use this app to make more deals. It is very simple to use that and I love this application. thanks

CANTALUNAUS

I used this app to making more deals and deals i made. I love this application because is very intuitive

JerkyPro

Absolutely love the Sales Pop-Ups! The custom themes bring a little pop to our homepage. The pop-ups allow new customers to see recent sales which encourage others to buy also. A++++ All around!

Your Keis

Great tool, easy to use and really adds a lot of value to the stores we have launched. Will continue to use it.

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for adding this amazing review of our free app. We hope it will help you improve conversion and boost sales. All the best!

maculotte-menstruelle

SUPER! L'application fait le job! je recommande fortement, et en plus l'application est gratuite! merci

October 13, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words and recommending the app to the community. Thank you very much!

ShopxLushious

This app helped me get more sales! I used to struggle with getting order as a business that makes my products. I believe that made people iffy to buy my products due to covid. But this app helped a lot!

October 12, 2020

We are glad to read that you're happy with the results and performance of the app. Thank you so much for sharing your honest words with us and the community. All the best!

Project Smile AU

This app is great, helps get more customers for your store.. Definitely would recommended to anyone else.

October 12, 2020

Glad to hear that app is producing good results on your store. Thank you for adding this wonderful review and recommending the app to others.

ARMD Fitt Co

Amazing,Amazing,Amazing, Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,my favorite app

October 12, 2020

This review has made our day! :)

Mochimisu

easy enough to install, it imported my past orders which is useful. looking forward to seeing the sales pop ups for my store.

October 12, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your words with us. We hope that our app will improve conversion on your store.

Lonia

This app does what we need it to do. Works like a charm. Helps us increase conversion rates in our niche market. https://loniashoes.com

October 12, 2020

We are happy to read what you wrote and glad that the app is increasing your sales. Thank you and good luck for more sales.