Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

LojasGuty

Muito bom aplicativo, só poderia ter opção de traduzir ele para o PT-BR. Tirando isso muito bom aplicativo.

31 Reasons

I can't review something I being asked to review while loading it. So, please reach out to me when I can actually use this app.

JAGS Merchandise

Easy to use and navigate. It's really a great app and this will help increase my sales. Thank you so much

Ann's Design Studio

I'm new to Shopify and start selling. It seems that is a good app. its interface is so easy. No doubt it's helpful.

tradition.pk

Starhauz.com

The customer support is so freaking fast. And answered me in detail to let me understood to whole thing. And the design of the sales pop they offer is nice for a free apps. Recommended!!!

PinQ Breeze

Multiple options. Great product, usefull and free of charge. The helpdesk is also available and helpfull for questions

Delta

I can't believe this app is free and customer support is out of this world,,,thanks a lot ROSS for your suggestions...and this app has all the features for which we have to pay at times 50+ $$$s and here they are offering it for free...

June 11, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us and that we were able to help! We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with Shopify community. Thanks!

GripGauntlet

The customer support easily helped fix my issue. All in all definetly recommend this app because of all of its features.

June 11, 2021

Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you so much for your kind words and recommending the app.

AirinCase

It's Free and Good enough.Stock List and Popup are my favourite functions.Recommend for every seller

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review and recommending the app to others. All the best!