Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Itzuky

fácil y sencillo 10 de 10,me ayudo mucho para generar mas convecciones en mi tienda en estos últimos meses

October 23, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the app's performance.

Unique Thor Ph

Nice easy Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

October 23, 2020

Well, This review has made our day. We hope you'll update it soon to reflect your true experience of using our app. Thank you and good luck!

hulalaa

love it ! great app super easy to install Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for loving the app, we also loved your store.

Haute Bungalow

I really liked this app , I had it for a while and our online sales really increased with the pop up the shows what was sold to each customer within the last day or two , it creates a " better get it now " mental effect for people to buy .

EVUM

I liked the app, importantly the fact that it is free of cost and helped me bring out social proof .

October 21, 2020

We appreciate that you liked the app and the functionality it provided to you. We hope that it will improve conversion on your shop.

Expressmegamart.com

Couldn't belive i could get my things here..till I check when I saw there ads and see that expressmegamart is the best with very fast delivery ..

October 21, 2020

Well, thank you for adding the review. We wish you luck for more sales on your store.

Rar Online Shop

awesome great app i think it can help to boost our sales on our store thank you so much on this app

October 21, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words with us. Thank you for the review.

Ayla & Lara

Very easy to use and good service. This helps with my sales conversion and genuine. Thank you very much.

October 21, 2020

We are happy that our app is boosting your sales. Thank you so much for sharing your honest review with us and the community.

oneclick.ph1

I USED THIS APP AND THIS IS GREAT APP THANK YOU FOR THIS KIND OF APP THANK YOU VERY MUCH HIS IS IM SURE TO BE A GREAT HELP

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and liking the app. Our team is happy to read what your wrote. Good luck for more sales.

triple m world

i have used the app hoping it will work will give better review when i see it working for me thank you

October 21, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. We hope that our app will improve your conversion and you will soon update your review after using it on your store for some time. All the best!