Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

BE-YOUNG Minky

this app has given me a lot of accessibility and was exactly what I was looking for when I need an App like this

Marley&Friends

nice pp i hope it wil work and is usefully. But i need to test it dd'nt test it yet. Good akldkdmqsklmdqskl,

Car Care Store

the site is installed normally, but there is no final result, the selected product. Tried in different ways, but all without results, do not know what to do

August 24, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. We suggest you to reach out our support team via in-app contact form, they will be glad to assist you for setting up the app properly.

Lojas Mirim

gostei muito do app, mas deixou um pouco a desejar nos preços, poderia realmente ser mais barato ou ter algumas funcionalida gratuita

Woodly Co

Good. It is too early to give a review without using it. I will be able to provide feedback after using it for a while.

YOU LIKE LIFE

哈哈哈哈哈,还行,如果操作更方便的话就更好了。显示还可以的。挺好的。继续加油创新吧!哈哈哈哈哈,还行,如果操作更方便的话就更好了。显示还可以的。挺好的。继续加油创新吧!哈哈哈哈哈,还行,如果操作更方便的话就更好了。显示还可以的。挺好的。继续加油创新吧!

Seu Cafofo

legal gostei mt bom mt legal divertido bacana interresante mt explendoroso muito bacana e sensacionak o app

Millionaire Moni

I used this app for my business and brand development business. The setup was simple. The reviews look good. This seems like a great app. So now I'll just observe how it functions on my website. :)

August 17, 2020

We appreciate the fact that you liked the app and we are hopeful that you would also like its performance. Good luck for more sales.

Health Energise

i am testing for my app, so hope it can help my business because it is free and provide me to many plugins.

August 17, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to review the app. We are sure that our free app will bring more sales on your store by optimizing conversion and creating social proof. Good luck.

Jewsio

August 17, 2020

Well, adding review optional to use our free app so we hope that you will update it once you have experienced our app on your store.