Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Mary's Bread Box

The app seems to be really helping so far. Will check back in a bit for another review. It's simple and easy to use.

TheAmityBrand

Great app!!!!! I had more sales since I got it. You don't know what you are missing!!! Recommended!!

Winking Tools

whaat mean? i dont kown how can use it ,always connecting.
over and over.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shop Gorgeously

I like the app overall, I just cant figure out how to do a pop up for when customers come to my website.

Bathrooms On Tap

great app and really like it. simple to use and easy interface and will definitely be recommending to other people.

BOULEVARD

I chose this app in hopes that it would create a higher conversion rate. I like how it is to install

BREECALI

I love it I believe this app will help me get a better conversion rate. i believe this app will also help generate income

Annies_collektionz

well,still new to it,so far i like the fact that it pops up as i want it,will come back for more reviews later

Pho Luxe

nice app I like the features........................................................................

Shop by Dane

i used this app for quite a while it seemed to do an ok job.Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.