Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Kynese

I USED THIS APP TO HELP WITH SALES. IT DID EXACTLY WHAT IT SAID IT WOULD DO. AFTER SEARCHING A LOT OF APPS THIS IS THE ONE FOR MY STORE. GREAT TO DOWNLOAD WILL HELP.

DrFit

good app easy and nice to add things , i recommend it for all kind of stores give it a try

The Jay and Bee Boutique

Great app for social proof and I love that you can customize the themes for holidays. Very cute and useful addition to my shop!

priti.ro

Nice App :))

deezo-USA

work fantastically. helped me a lot to set my sale game. can recomand it to every one.

The-Real-Solution

Thanks! its a good app easy , and user friendly , would recomend to everyone who is starting on the marketfdsfsfs

myfirestick

Great app to generate content. Added it to my shopfiy and it really adds character to show what items people are buying.

justakeit.com

Hello, I would like to try out this App, but I can't find the free plan. Can you help me find it, please? :)
Update: Customer support wrote me a message immediately and helped me finding the free plan! Thank you.

My Art

nice app number 1 app i like it very much its amazing and good service providing app qokring very well

Ishtec Ltd

This is a fantastic opportunity to grow the business, it has helped me to get more sales and to get more views