Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Lady Club

very useful app. and also free. Good work by sp team. really very very thanks you. thank you so much

September 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review and liking the app.

augusttees

i like this app A really handy tool to keep the screen active and engaging for customers. Thanks to the folks behind this!

Doporzo

i used this app to help me increase my customers and it really helped me . I hope it will continue the good job

September 17, 2020

We are glad to read that the app is producing good results and increasing your sales. Thank you so much for adding the review and spreading the word!

Ironic Life Co

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your awesome words about the app.

paradigmaboutique

Recomendado, todo me llegó bien y en el tiempo indicado, creo que no tuve ningún problema, recomenda

September 17, 2020

We are so glad that app is working fine with you and that you have recommended it to the others. Thanks a lot!

Pizarkle

Only just installed and i love it already. Very good app. Super easy to use. I definitely recommend this app.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for liking the app and recommending it to the other shop owners. Good luck for many more sales to come!

AllSeasons Underwear

It was very helpful to build a sucessful store.I recomend to all the people who want to grow in his personal life

September 17, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We hope our app will help you build a successful store.

BuyITmalls

llllllvery good、、、、、、、、、、、''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

General Covers

Like this app. Have made a few sales through the notifications and grown overall social proof.....................................................

September 17, 2020

We are glad to see that you are happy with the results and that app is performing well on your store. Thanks for adding the review.

VYBE

Absolutely amazing app, has increased our conversions and the platform is easy to use and intuitive. Thanks

September 17, 2020

Thanks for the honest review and we're happy that app has increased your conversion. Good luck!