Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Hedison Head Spa

I used this app to increase conversion, easy to install, cant wait to try it out. Hope it gives me the result i want

October 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words. We hope that it will help you gram more sales.

gadgett

Looks amazing!! Very useful!! My sales will go like a rocket!! Thank you for all the support provided.

October 16, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to write this review. Thanks and all the best.

Ajonjolí&Spice33 Bazaar

Very useful and easy to use. The clients see the products that are selling in real-time and you can choose the information that pops up.

Zomakelife

I gonna to using it. This app looks very good, the interface is very simple and has the functions I want.

October 15, 2020

We're happy that you liked the app and its found all the desired functionality. Thank you for adding this great review.

Changing Room Boutique

I absolutley love this app thus far. This is my 2nd day using it so I would like to provide an update later on down the road. So far it is amazing!

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's nice to know that you're already liking the app and we'll be looking forward for the update. Again thanks and good luck for more sales.

askddeal

very useful app , must try and install in your shopify store for free sales booster .
it is increasing my sales daily and i am totally satisfied

October 15, 2020

We believe this review would be very helpful for other merchants as it is encouraging for us. Thank you and all the best!

Pandemonium Clothing Club

I was looking for a very easy and useful tool to have the pop ups work and this was very useful i love this app

October 15, 2020

Our team is happy to read what you wrote. Thank you for sharing your kind words.

MAGAZINECASE

goooooooooddddddddddddddd kkjgfjyfbljjhdfdbncgmbjfhkbkhglkgkfvjvkhbkhffjvkhvkjbjlbnljbgkbljhonlkjhjfjufjgvj

October 14, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. We request you to update it to reflect your actual experience of using the app on your store.

adidasyeezyshop

jdksadklsadjslakdjlskajdklsadksjdklsadkljsaklsaklsakfklsdhfkjldshfjldksfjdshfjdshfjkdshdjksdfdsfdsfsdfsdfsd

October 14, 2020

Well, this review has made our day. By updating it to share your true experience of using the app would actually help other merchants to learn more about the app and also encourage our team. Thank you very much!

Trippy Soul

Really good app and easy to use. I had a little issue and their customer service helped me very fast!

October 14, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to add the review. Customer support is our top priority and we're glad that we met your expectations. All the best.