Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

191 - 200 of 1921 reviews

B saef

it's a great app, like it good in many ways .you should use it Very useful and best app for free, i love it
I hope it help me to increase the conversion rate of my store.

September 30, 2020

Glad to hear that app is performing well on your store and we wish you good luck for more sales. Thank you for adding this awesome review as well.

NOREFUL

GOOD JOB THANK YOU I WILL RECOMMAND THIS APP TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN THE DOMAIN OF THE ECOMMERCE. THANK YOU

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for adding this great review and recommending it to others. Good luck for more sales.

Bath Refill

use this app to help me generate sales, its also helpful for creating real results, It is a good tool to start off with if you want to grow your business.

September 29, 2020

We are glad to read that you are happy with the app's performance and we hope that it will continue boosting your sales.

Muscle massage jet

I use this app to help me generate sales, its also helpful for creating real results, I would highly recommend to anyone in E-Commerce, as it is a good tool to start off with if you want to grow your business.

66VIBES & SPLOSHFIT

The app is great and easy to use. I was happy to find a free app because I am a new seller just starting up.

September 28, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your comments. Hope that our free app will help you build great online store and improve your sales.

Hit The Ball

класс класс класс класс класс класс класс класс класс класс класс класскласс класс класс класс класс

September 28, 2020

Thank you for adding the awesome review!

Lonni Lady Bag

good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app

HSG Store | Style & Grooming For Men's

i used this app, it's amazing to increas sales, thanks your for your help, i recommand to use this app.

ChickyHood

Awesome app. Gives customers a real proof. Hope they will make more effective apps for online stores. Thank you

September 28, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. We do have more apps on the store and you're welcome to try out other apps from Care Cart.

owneva

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good