Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

ThePinkGoatStore

good easy to use i would highly recommend for anyone looking to get into expanding their online business

EccentricGardenandDecor

I added this app to boost sales once I get one. Just sarted my online business a few weeks ago. I think this is a good idea. So we shall see.

Tensefashion.com

it is very helpful. I think it is a very good tool to create more money and more sales. so thank you.

moroccobazar

good jobProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

TeddyCute

Very good app for a free one.
Will be better much with real names from notifications.
I recommend it furthermore for beginners.

Image Your Disk

Great Product!!!!! It helped me to watch all clicks from Google and from Facebook.
Again, it is a Great Product.

Mirron

Nice app. Works great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautrix.de

Very simple and helpful App! Highly recommended. I´m very happy about it.
Thank you for your effort!

Oceanaboutique

I really wanted this app to be good. Everything worked as described. But everytime a customer goes to a new item page... the same notifications pop up again that popped up on the previous page. Unprofessional to me and had to uninstall only for that reason

ATLFash

Great App, In today’s crowded app store, you’ll need more positive reviews than you have friends and family to provide them, in order to give your app the ranking boost it needs. App reviews just don’t happen by themselves, and you shouldn’t expect waves of people to head back to the app store on their own accord just to write a review of your app. In fact, probably the only people who will do so are the ones who have a really bad experience with your app!