Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

BigBoss Universal

Una increible aplicacion la verdad da mas estetica y seguridad al usuario ademas de ser facil su uso

Juwelier Hollandia

Good services! It's haing a good impact on the webshop from us. And also a good services abouth the contact

ExcellentX

I used this app to help me manage time better. I enjoyed the simple layout. I would highly recommend.

Quality Nebulizers

good ...............................................................................................

Artwork Enthusiast

This app is quite an interesting approach to social pressure, definitely will enjoy this, thank you!
Also, definitely expecting this to help increase conversions!

megsbay

good for me ........................................................................................

Wanderlust Girls

I intalled this app for the firs time, i saw it on many other shopify stores and it seems to convert well. Let´s givi it a try :)

VALEN T

BOM, MAS FALTA RECURSOS AI, NADA DE COPIAR LOJA AI DO SHOPIFY E BORA PEGAR OS GRINGO BIRL, ALIAS O APP É BONZIN SIM

The Modern Day Pharaoh

great adverting but you should ask for the review to be done after certain time period instead of right away

Sisho-retail

I didn't know how to change image from pop-up sale, otherwise is usefull.
Is good cuz is free and a very good choise for a start-up bussiness