Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Mandala Wall Hangings

great app - recently installed and working well. Just tried it out and it works. pop ups seem believable and look good. app is also free which is always good.

barklibaby

So far I'm pleased with this app and recommend it to anyone on ecommerce looking to increase sales.

unisexhats

nice app its fery important for us in our busnies i recomond it for any one its very lovely app .....

Stephania Beauty

j'adore le concept de la preuve social grâce à sale pop up, qui permet une réelle confiance client ! je recommande

WaxmaidStore

I like this idea, it helps to persuade the customer to place their order and shows what's hot right now.

Eat-In Gadgets

This app is really useful for shopify. I like how its a free cost and gets you more sales. I also really enjoy how its laid out.

beautiestore

muito bom e além de tudo é grátis, faz o mesmo que muitos aplicativos pagos por aí na app shopify! recomendo

PetMansion

I start for first time to your with shopify and sale pop ... but is see high reviews for that program

Great Accessories

It is a very good app . It helped me alot with my small store at the moment but i am pretty sure it will do alot for me in future.

Brutal Instinct

Great app good work guys. It’s nice to see how many customers there are buying online and very neat app