Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Cat Lovers

I believe that this is a great app .I believe that shopify is the best platform ever created to use sales pop up. IN the long run i guess the pop up banner design plays a great role. SO please try to make it as minimalist as possible.

SELF(care)ISH

I used this add to set up my Social Proof, it was a very stream line experience and using the inter.

dutchez

this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull. this app is very helpfull

Pro Wellness 24/7

I really appreciate the goodness of this app to my site.. It's easy to use and very convenient. It helps me build trust for my customers to comeback. Very very very nice app! I give 5 stars.

BigBoss Universal

Una increible aplicacion la verdad da mas estetica y seguridad al usuario ademas de ser facil su uso

Juwelier Hollandia

Good services! It's haing a good impact on the webshop from us. And also a good services abouth the contact

ExcellentX

I used this app to help me manage time better. I enjoyed the simple layout. I would highly recommend.

Quality Nebulizers

good ...............................................................................................

Artwork Enthusiast

This app is quite an interesting approach to social pressure, definitely will enjoy this, thank you!
Also, definitely expecting this to help increase conversions!

megsbay

good for me ........................................................................................