Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

麗芙服裝廠

OK, but the garbled display always appears in the process of reuse, and I hope that the developer can solve such problems.

TEENRA Shopper

i like this app, it really helps us me a lot. i already our all of friend to use this one. thank you so much

RoyalSquad

very usualfull, i have installed the app. easy to sett- up but i'm wondering of the location can be changed. thank you

Velvet Design

It's the very best tool for popin'up sales. I really love using this App when I'm designing e-stores

fasiontw

It's very practical.Very practical, easy to operate and good results
Very practical, easy to operate and good results

Shop Cell Station

Very good job :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Awoke Clothing Co.

Nice app! Sales Pop ups really make it look neat! I hope these guys continue to make such great Shopify apps for our stores!

Farmhouse Decor MTL

LOVE IT, just wished it showed more recent transactions. It only shows a top 5 but they arenmt the ones i want to show

ZWIFLTY

the best dude.......................................................................................................................................

DudesHouse Glass

This app is everything! I have absolutely nothing bad to say! Does everything I need it to and more. This app is amazing.