Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Hocus Pocus Coffee

we shall see how well it end s up working. i am new to the app so I hope that it ends up increasing my conversion but asking to do a review so quickly i do not like

January 3, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We encourage you to add the review later to reflect your experience when you have used the app on your store. All the best!

floripawatch

the app is easy to use, but it is not showing up as sales notifications, I made several test purchases and this function did not work.

ZOOCOUNTRY

Just installed the app. I will give a 3 star for the moment and a more accurate feedback once i get it up and running for a while

December 16, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that it will perform well on your store to boost the sales. We re quest you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store.

Liya World

fgdfgdgdfgdfffgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

December 14, 2020

Adding review is optional to use the app. As a free app we rely on honest reviews and we hope that soon you will update it to reflect your actual experience of using our app on your store. In case you need any help, feel free to contact us at support@sales-pop.carecart.io

Kelley W Beauty

This app is free, and it looks attractive and easy to use, but I do not see the ability for the popup anywhere...

December 7, 2020

For the order notification popups you just need to turn on the Sales Popup module. You can also configure the settings as per your needs. We'd love to make your experience 5-star with us so our support manager will reach out to you for further assistance.

Lively Peony

I really like this app but I have to do 3 stars because the updates never really take affect. I change some settings and saved but it never changed on my website. I disabled it and re-enabled it but now it is not getting displayed on the site at all even though it is enabled. I reached out to support via email and never heard back :/

December 2, 2020

We apologize for the experience. Our team is already looking into your account. You'll soon be contacted by support manager. We are willing to help you start boosting sales ASAP and make your experience 5-star with us.

Kerstcorona.nl

Ik ben een eigen website aan het opzetten en deze app werd mij ten zeerste aanbevolen. Weet dus nog niets van gebruik, gemak en dergelijk. gr. FS

November 23, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. We hope it will perform well on your store and we encourage you to add the review later when you have full experienced the app on your store.

Ouranoss

I really like the app, it's easy to use even if you don't speak english like me.
It helps me to add social proof on my website but i think it's too bad when you have only one sale, it's the same sale that keeps poping on and on. It would be nice to be able to "not show sales that already popped" I would have put 5 stars if it was possible.
Anyways good job, it's a useful app ! :)

November 16, 2020

We appreciate your honest feedback. As you suggested, our app automatically discards old sales notifications from time to time when new ones are coming. The idea is to show sales, but you may hide or delay the display of any notifications. Our support manager will contact you to help you achieve the desired settings and we hope to make it a 5-star experience for you.

Air Purifier Systems

I just added the app but so far so good. The set up so far has been really simple and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product

November 11, 2020

We see that app is working well on your store and we hope you will update the review soon after fully experiencing it. All the best!

Rivoa

not sure how to use yet but working on it and hopefully its good for my site , new to the app but it has good reviews

November 9, 2020

Please connect with our support team using in-app help form and they will be glad to help you set it up as you want. We hope you will update the review to reflect your recent experience with us.