Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Civilization

Asking me to review before giving it a full try. So far it seems like a nice enough app that will fit my needs but will update after using.

Bio Link Medical Surgical Equipment & Instruments Trading

i used this application and hopefully i will boost my customer and visitors around the world keep up

March 4, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us. All the best!

Fat Bike Asinine

This app was easy to setup and run. Works great. I would give it 5 stars if it had the ability to go back in time further initially to grab more sales that we had around the holidays. I only picked up the most recent new year sales which are nothing compared to holidays. Otherwise, great free app.

March 4, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. The app can go back and grab the sales as much as Shopify allow us. Unfortunately Shopify do not give access to the older orders and of course it doesn't effects the functionality of the app. Purpose is to show recent sales not the old sales, it gives the impressions of current popularity of the items/store.

We hope you understand the point and you may reconsider the rating. All the best!

The Next Shopping Place37.com

Just installed app. I will do a follow up on the performance of the app in 2 weeks. Thank you and Have a great day

Belle Allure Designs

Giving this app another try. Maybe desktop is easier to set up than on the phone. I'm excited to see how the app works and grow conversion rate.

KIKO-Brush

good application on the whole as it is free of charge, several functionalities such as the timer ect.

Aloha Salon Goods

I don't know yet. But it looks good so far. I will see. I like it because it is free. Thank you very much.

Olde Church Emporium

Just installing the APP now. Will see in a few weeks how it performs and I will adjust the rating accordingly, if necessary

Nomos-T

App is very easy to install and integrate into store. Love the appearance of it and gives store a more interactive experience

February 11, 2021

We're glad to read that you liked the app and how it appears on the store. We hope it will bring lot of sales for you as well. Good luck!

Winkelbak.nl

I used this app on my website and I really enjoy using it. It is very easy to add to your website and design it

February 8, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to add this great review. We'd like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.