Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

uhren.watch

not bad,we will look what happens.............................................................................................................................

Millennial House

Very nice and useful app ! I totally recommend,easy to use .
You can edit a lot of things and it does make a difference to the sales

JOUET STORE

Good app help me a lot fdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfsdfsdfsdfdsfsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd

hypermarchebrasil

good about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Monpetitanimals

very good app. Its really free and useful. This will help me to improve more sales in my web store.!

Esy Day

Very good app. Its really free and useful. This will help me to improve more sales in my web store.

Ranjo Interior

Best Pop App to use on yours shopify store !
It drives me +70% sales in few days
Settings are easy !

The Roses Factory

Super good thanks.
Love the app, Would never stop using it, I completly adore it and I have no idea what I would do without it.
Thanks

YouGift

top top top top top top top top top top top top top v top top top top v top top top top top top top.

fleursdepargne

Great app! Great and quick results if youre getting decent traffic! Amazing work by this team :) highly recommend

February 7, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.