Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

ParadiseGame

super app je la recommande elle m'a permis de booster mes conversions en plus ça ne beugue pas du tout

Malone Living

I have used the app in all my stores, very nicely designed, easy to use and add social proof to my store and products. Great stuff

Kennel Fashion

I used this app for social proof . turned out it works pretty well for my store
Best part is it is free if you are just getting started this is your go to shopify app

airry&me

I found this app is very useful for my shopify store, the only thing that I don't like is there is no auto update whenever I update my new products.

Tech Timber

great app highly recomended to boost sales and get your shopify store running good. have fun with it

GG NANI ~Luxury Athleisure

great app honestly I truly appreciate the service provided and it really helps show that stores are not scams

paystorr

It's been good
Really cannot complain yet, I am still exploring.
I am really hopeful this app helps me.

Bluecap Creative

Exactly what I've been looking for. My store seems to be a lot more trustworthy because of this app. thank you.

noxally

Easy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understand

Everlasting Designs

where did sales pop by beeketing go? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo