Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Brutal Instinct

Great app good work guys. It’s nice to see how many customers there are buying online and very neat app

CleanFuzz

yes it works Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Cats Meoy Store

Saya belum mencobanya. Cukup instal dan lihat apa fungsinya. Saya hanya menulis email ini karena saya tidak bisa melakukan apa-apa kecuali saya meninggalkan ulasan, itu aneh bukan ??
Semoga bisa membantu saya
Terimakasih

WorldProducts

i used this and helped me a lot . thanks , the best app i ever seen ( just typing stupid things coz i nee 100 minimum words, THANKS ByE

Ddedeporte

Me encanta! es una aplicacion que recomiendo al cien por cien, a parte de ayudarte a realizar tu trabajo con mas facilidad...

Kiorra Jewels

App is working perfectly fine! Easy few clicks setup. Recommended for customer urgency! Thank you!!!

bienpets

I use this app to help me do business. I really like how it does notify me. It would be nice if it did help to make my first sale.

Player 1 Store

Muito bom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mello Shopping

App is great, I used it on my first online Shopify store and it has not disappointed me. I will use it for future stores as well.

Dinosaur Deals

Great app if you are looking to boost your conversion rates. Sales popup is definitely something you need to test out.