Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Ymax Store

the app is good and making me a good number of sales so far. hopefully it will work as time goes by.

Pretend Pal

So far so good. I just installed it on my site. My hope is that it shows up on mobile devices. The reviews are all great

BP

Best app for sales pop up it helps to attract more customers display products that recently checked b customers great app

Cat District

Great brilliant application, all those who started in shopify, without a doubt I will recommend to other entrepreneurs a cordial greeting!

dermacarebuyer

VERY NICE AND FRENDLY USING. VERY NICE AND FRENDLY USING. VERY NICE AND FRENDLY USING. USE WITH CONFIDENCE.

Monsfashionboutique

I am starting to use this app now. It seems to be a good one. I saw some websites using it, so I liked it.

Pocket Drone RC

I have not seen results from the app but as far as doing as what its made to do it does its job thats why i leave 5 stars

Fitness Flexx

This product seems great. Have hear alot of reviews, and it was really easy to integrate into my store.

Hikers Place

Using app to help with business, very easy to install. SO far the interface looks easy and simple to use.

Gym Fit Wholesale

Good app don't know what else to type because I need 100 characters but 4-5 Stars. Hope everyone is having a good day!