Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

maculotte-menstruelle

SUPER! L'application fait le job! je recommande fortement, et en plus l'application est gratuite! merci

October 13, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words and recommending the app to the community. Thank you very much!

IndyBetter.com

nice and easy to use anyone can use it and increase your sales but you have minimum customization in this App but It is free so no complain

October 12, 2020

Thank you for the review. As a free app we have tons of customization options that are even premium in other paid apps. We're glad that it does the job for you and helping in increasing sales. We hope you'll update it soon with recent experience after using it on store.

ShopxLushious

This app helped me get more sales! I used to struggle with getting order as a business that makes my products. I believe that made people iffy to buy my products due to covid. But this app helped a lot!

October 12, 2020

We are glad to read that you're happy with the results and performance of the app. Thank you so much for sharing your honest words with us and the community. All the best!

Project Smile AU

This app is great, helps get more customers for your store.. Definitely would recommended to anyone else.

October 12, 2020

Glad to hear that app is producing good results on your store. Thank you for adding this wonderful review and recommending the app to others.

ARMD Fitt Co

Amazing,Amazing,Amazing, Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,my favorite app

October 12, 2020

This review has made our day! :)

Mochimisu

easy enough to install, it imported my past orders which is useful. looking forward to seeing the sales pop ups for my store.

October 12, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your words with us. We hope that our app will improve conversion on your store.

Lonia

This app does what we need it to do. Works like a charm. Helps us increase conversion rates in our niche market. https://loniashoes.com

October 12, 2020

We are happy to read what you wrote and glad that the app is increasing your sales. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

Lines.decor.shop

nice app to use and simple dashboard and interface .. i am trying right now to make my total review :D

October 12, 2020

Appreciate your kind words. Thank you very much!

Austere Case

Loved it! Especially the ability to edit the timing and use someone instead of a real name for the pop up.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for the amazing review and loving the app.

Head To Bows Boutique Ltd

gret app really works well you can really target your audience they can then choose between what they want customer loves this app