Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

SSIBO

After trying many times, I finally found an app that satisfied me. Great, achieved the function I want, thank you!

July 6, 2020

We are happy to know that you found what you wanted and that too is free. Thank you so much for sharing the review with the community.

Final electronics

Awesome.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the "Awesome" review and 5-star rating. Good Luck!

Tatzenpfote

Simple to use and straight forward! I am using the Pop up notifications to give the product some social proof and it works good for me. Thanks to the dev Team

July 7, 2020

Its amazing that you're happy with the performance of the app. Thank you for sharing your kind words and good luck for more sales.

Mizu Essentials

I used this app to help me set up my shopify store. It is to help drive customers to my site along.

July 7, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us this great review. We hope that our free app will help you boost your sales. Thanks a lot!

Ledworldpro

DOPE APP ALLOWS YOU TO SEND POP UP NOTIFICATIONS ON WHO BOUGHT YOU`RE PRODUCT AND INCREASES SALES ON YOU`RE STORE

July 7, 2020

We are grateful for this kind review. We are sure that our app will further boost your sales at no cost. Good luck!

Alfa Ventas

Excelent appis fanstatic for my site web in shopify perfect interface with my products always cool.

July 2, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing the honest review. We hope it will boost your conversion. Good luck!

ImJustShopping.com

its amazing, i like it so far , i think it helped me more to get sales , its one of the best app you can find for free

July 2, 2020

This review has made our day. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are glad that its already producing results for you that too at no cost! Good luck for more sales.

naturalle

Thank you. SATISFIED! KNSNNDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review and 5-star rating. We hope our free app will increase your sales.

Majestic Willow

Going to see how this goes.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the review. Its optional to review our free app and we have mentioned it in dashboard. We hope you will come back and update it to reflect your actual experience of using our app on your store. Good luck!

ZeeianShop

Amazing! ........

July 1, 2020

Awesome! This review has made our day. We hope our app will improve your conversion. Good luck!