Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

PreQuilt

I just started so I don't know what to say about it. I just started so I don't know what to say about it.

naturelargania

app facile a utiliser , je la recommande a tous les e-commerçants , bonne continuation, bravo bravo , merci

FunriesOne

Cette application est facile à paramétrer et affiche la pop-up des dernières ventes ! Un must have !

Amaztor

Very good app for shopify marketer to boost your sales, highly recommend for all shopify seller, cheers!

CUPPÉ

It's great that it takes so little effort to create sales pop up notifications! Its simple to use and easy to navigate, although there were instances where the colour theme reverted to its default colour without me changing anything but overall it is a great app!

Ricci Paris

I enjoyed how it helped boost my sales I gained more customers, this helped my social proof and more people checked out I don't know what else to say I haven't used the app for that long but I will continue to use it and make sure it helps me as much as it can and I will promote it to other people for their use

Nettare & Ambrosia

I really like it, its exactly what I was looking for. I am just starting using it so cannot tell much but from my understanding is very helpful and more necessary. I am looking forward to discover full potential of your app.

AccesoriesJR

godddddddhhhhhhddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Week-end Spa

We would like to change colour of the X on the right of top. Also, the app is very good, and very easy to use.

Ofertas Brasil Shop

teste sdsdsdsdsdssds
sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds