Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Choppn'

Great app, works fine - only thing i would like to see is to allow pop-ups for specific products to not show up - currently i have to manually remove each and every one.

Cat Lovers

I believe that this is a great app .I believe that shopify is the best platform ever created to use sales pop up. IN the long run i guess the pop up banner design plays a great role. SO please try to make it as minimalist as possible.

BigBoss Universal

Una increible aplicacion la verdad da mas estetica y seguridad al usuario ademas de ser facil su uso

ExcellentX

I used this app to help me manage time better. I enjoyed the simple layout. I would highly recommend.

Artwork Enthusiast

This app is quite an interesting approach to social pressure, definitely will enjoy this, thank you!
Also, definitely expecting this to help increase conversions!

Sisho-retail

I didn't know how to change image from pop-up sale, otherwise is usefull.
Is good cuz is free and a very good choise for a start-up bussiness

H&H DUBAIRICHES

so far so good. my suggestion, is: ask for reviews after while, not straight after someone istall app:) I will give you more stars after few days or weeks of using

HighImpact Golf

Great app, very intuitive, sales, sales, sales. Worked like they said it would. would recommend for others.

PerCare™

Une application très intéressante, je recommande ! seule bémol la prise en main est un peu difficile mais on s'y fait !

martinasworldstudio

Very good app, i like it so much isqwbbfrbrcyd debfey8 fvgyrg eibierbgfivg ndybgruygu geiwfuibfyubg4