Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

VADANIA_JP

I was told by my friend about it. He said it is useful for new sellers because it is easy to set up and it is free. You can have a try.

September 16, 2020

We are glad to see that a friend of yours recommended our app to you. We hope that you find it useful on your store and it will boost your sales.

Urban Elite Beauty

I absolutely love this app! It works wonders for my store~ Looking forward to any upgrades~ Its easy to manage and makes your site look legit!!

September 16, 2020

This review has made our day. Thanks a lot! Stay tuned for the upgrades!

Twentyfourhut.com

Just install this app. So far really enjoying it. Hope can make it easier for my customer in future. Hope will improve my revenue

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for installing our app and reviewing it. We hope that our app will bring more sales on your store. Good luck!

Goliath Speaker

Just started using Sales Pop with a new store. I love that you can create a custom theme, and it's all FREE!! Well done team.

September 16, 2020

We are glad to read what you wrote and the team is happy with the appreciation. Thank you so much for the awesome feedback.

Stancye

I saw one of these in Canada and I bought one.
heard about this on timba radio, decided to give it a try.
i use it occasionally when i'm in my outhouse.
This App works considerably well. It recklessly improves my basketball by a lot.
My jaguar loves to play with it.
i use it every Tuesday when i'm in my homeless shelter.
one of my hobbies is theater. and when i'm acting this works great.
heard about this on mbube radio, decided to give it a try.
It only works when I'm Guernsey.
i use it this time when i'm in my port-a-potty.

Thelaptopers

Great!!! job i really like the app since it s very helpfull easy using noob friendly and developers are maybe great

September 16, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback, team is happy to read your honest review. We hope our app will bring more sales on your store. Good luck!

Mates Rates Auto Parts

Awesome app. Did exactly what I needed it to do and exceeded expectation.
Very happy with the results.

September 15, 2020

This awesome review has made our day! Thank you very much.

L.E.Design

fastsdfasdfa df asdf adfsdfasd sdfasdfsadfsdfffdfjasdl;kfnasldkfnaslkdnfasklnfalsknfdlasndflksanfdlkasnfdlkas

September 15, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. We encourage you to update it later once you have full experienced our app on your store.

The American Pet Club

Great app for sales pop up. It helps me alot to boost my sales everyday. I would recommend to everybody.

September 15, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words. Glad to know that you're happy with the app's performance. Thanks you for the review and recommending the app.

Wise.Cart.PH

awesome, would recommend this to all my ecommerce friends so they can also boost their sales everyday using this app

September 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review and recommending the app to other fellows.