Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

prayforusclothing

Used from few months now and it is incredible how drive customers to purchase what pop up suggests.
I'd love to be able to set up the items to be shown trough the pop in specific custom order.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing the great review and feedback. Although you can select the items to show in the popup but the custom order is not available at the moment. However, either the latest orders popups are shown first or you can randomize that.

Secondly, you may also choose to shoe popups from the same product collection. We have also released new feature just recently in a bid to make your experience 5-star with our free app.

All the best!

Market Threads Clothing

This app is great I've seen it on other stores and it gives a professional look. It is great that it is free.

Vannelly

good job guys. i like all apps its simple and work very good without bug.
hope u will add more in the futur

Smartfynd

good very good like it a lot i use it everyday at my store so i like it very mutch recomended to all

Confortleg

facile et pratique d'utilisation. Tout a fait adapter aux sites e-commerce, j'espere obtenir des ventes grace a cette application.

Detoxiwater

this is a really good app. good for conversions and that extra sauce to get some conversions. 10 for 10!

March 29, 2021

We are happy to read this 10/10 review of yours. We'd like to learn more about your experience to also make it 5-star with us :) All the best!

H1GHER FITNESS

This app is really helpful on showing my new customers what I have available.This app is really helpful on showing my new customers what I have available. Showing these pop ups are very useful

Wahine Cosmetics

Can be abit confusing setting up but after you have a play around and get familiar with the app it's easy as to use. Very basic format I love it and love how it shows you how much $$ you've made from the pop ups.

March 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the great feedback. Although we tried to keep it simple and preconfigure the default settings for the ease but we understand there's always room for the improvement.

We'll be adding help articles and videos soon and sure enough it will make your experience 5-star with our free app. Cheers!

Paws & Co

i used this app to help me set up reviews and timers and it works great! Sales pro has made it so simple to set up and use highly recommend

ASCETIC inc.

I used this app to generate sales pop-ups on my store. This helps my conversion rate and overall sales.