Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Belle Allure Designs

Giving this app another try. Maybe desktop is easier to set up than on the phone. I'm excited to see how the app works and grow conversion rate. Update: This app has truly help! Game changer!

KIKO-Brush

good application on the whole as it is free of charge, several functionalities such as the timer ect.

Aloha Salon Goods

I don't know yet. But it looks good so far. I will see. I like it because it is free. Thank you very much.

Olde Church Emporium

Just installing the APP now. Will see in a few weeks how it performs and I will adjust the rating accordingly, if necessary

Nomos-T

App is very easy to install and integrate into store. Love the appearance of it and gives store a more interactive experience

February 11, 2021

We're glad to read that you liked the app and how it appears on the store. We hope it will bring lot of sales for you as well. Good luck!

Winkelbak.nl

I used this app on my website and I really enjoy using it. It is very easy to add to your website and design it

February 8, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to add this great review. We'd like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.

Panache-Français

actually this is the best aps for the sale pop up and the social proof , free and easy to use i recomand it for your shop

Apalsan

good but very limited options. please include customize message popup. Overall nice tool to have into your store thanks

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review. We understand that our free app cannot be useful for thousands of user alike, even though we offer several features that are not available in other similar paid apps. New features are being added to the app and would like you to share specific requirements with our support team.

Otakugift.shop

Great app and especially free, I recommend everyone to use it as it is effective in sales, so far no problems, I will warn in case of errors

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for adding the great review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us. We hope that app will perform well on your store.

The Timeless Drapes

lOOKS good to me but first, let me take around here and come back on a week to update how it works actually

January 29, 2021

Thank you for reviewing. Adding review is optional to user our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced our app on your store. All the best!