Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

alibigshop

good i like it ynks good jobe friends and i hope more app like this good work forr free app thank you

Renegade Pirates

Best App Ever I would recommend, I will like this app to have automated order import and auto timer...

March 25, 2021

This review has made our day. Thank you for taking time to write the great words and recommending the app to others. All the best!

Wahine Cosmetics

Can be abit confusing setting up but after you have a play around and get familiar with the app it's easy as to use. Very basic format I love it and love how it shows you how much $$ you've made from the pop ups.

March 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the great feedback. Although we tried to keep it simple and preconfigure the default settings for the ease but we understand there's always room for the improvement.

We'll be adding help articles and videos soon and sure enough it will make your experience 5-star with our free app. Cheers!

Neechie’s Boutique

This app is really helpful on showing my new customers what I have available. Showing these pop ups are very useful.

Wodyssey

Great app. Easy to install and set up. It is working properly in my store. There are still some sentences to be translated, but OK.

March 25, 2021

Thank you for the great review and 5-satar rating. For translation, please reach out to our support team via in-app contact form and they will help you translate. Cheers.

MamiaHome

This function is very easy to use, I like it very much, and other employees in our company also like it very much.

Paws & Co

i used this app to help me set up reviews and timers and it works great! Sales pro has made it so simple to set up and use highly recommend

CrushLights

Great! Its a good app and i love using it. Its very simple to use. For sure recommend it. Good job creators!

Bras America Shop

Usei este aplicativo para me ajudar a fazer minha loja. Eu realmente gosto de como isso funciona bom ate dms

DX Collectables

Does exactly what it says and so easy to install. I couldn't be happier with the Social Proof. Thank you!