Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Darmarto

nice app...........................................................................................................................................................,

Tevise - Watch Luxury

AU TOP ! JADORE LAPP E GARCE A ELLE J'AI FAIS BEUAOCOUP DE VENTE JE RECOMENDE
JE HESITEZ PAS A ESSAYER

ForeverPuppies

THE BEST APP YET. STILL NEW SO ILL HAVE TO REVIEW AGAIN IN A FEW MONTHS. ...............................

iBoquita

It works well, the bad thing is that the design isn't that nice.
Much white spaces, but afterall it make his effect ;)

iFlawless

I start using this app because I want to increase my conversion rates! It performing well because on my first day using it, My conversion rate increase by 0.5%! thank you very much and I really recommend this app!

terrierblue

Love this ap, very useful to help attention to products. Wish explained how to make the best of the ap, BUT please do not get me wrong, LOVE this

AJJProducts

I would give you 5 stars if the sold products showed up in proper random order. At the moment the oldest ones keep repeating over and over and only sometimes the latest sales come up. I have seen the same product come up 2 or 3 times in a row and that is not good. If you can fix this problem I will give you 5 stars because the App is very easy to set up, it is free and I am hoping it will convince some more customers to buy.

Mountain Fresh Kicks

So far so good! It would be great if i could import previous sales that were made right before i installed your app. Such as import product title, purchase location, and price. That would help out a lot!

With Gratitude Store

It is efficient & show customers real orders. Hope it is able to convert the customers, still using it only for a few days now.

RB-fitness

ravis de travailler avec vous bonne application ça aide énormément la boutique a convertir merci beaucoup