Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Entreplinker Digital Marketing

this is very helpful app best social proof app and its free i love this very much! very nice and can attract customers to buy

Embrobuy

really like this app to increase the trust of buyers,amazing,thank you for developer this very useful app

The Homeswan

Probably best free app on shopify. If you are starting a new store and have a low budget to work with, this is the perfect app.

wesley

Amazing indeed, it would help me generate sales more than I expected. Also, it's easy to setup. Thanks.

Snack Town Malaysia

It's very easy to set up and so far it's working really well. Dashboard is also quite simple to use and navigate.

March 16, 2021

Glad that app is working really well and you found it very easy to use. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-star with our free app. All the best!

Kosim Group Inc

I really had a great experience with this app. I would definetely suggest it to other merchants. Helpful in any sense

GLOWLEMON

La app no funciona en mi tienda, estoy intentando contactar con el soporte pero no me contesta nadie.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. Please connect with our support team using in-app contact form to share more details of your query and they'll be glad to assist you. Currently, pop ups seem to work as expected on your store.

MultiPresente

Improve the way we set the configuration of countdown for example. We are setting automatically for all products as turned on. I wanted to choose the products I would like to show the countdown. Can you imagine a store where we have over 2 thousand products and I want to enable for onyl one product the countdown? Painful. It is okay the eay it is, just a feedback for improvements.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the app. You can run the countdown timer from few minutes to weeks. Please share more details with our support team so they can guide you properly to set up the timer. All the best!

Trident True Co

Does what I need for my site and takes out most of the leg work.
.......................................................................................................

Oculium VR

Just started using this, been able to set it up so lets see how it goes! Was trying to find out how to randomize the order of popups though - as it just starts from the last sale at ever page - so if someone is on my landing page and goes to a product page, they just see same 1-3 last sale popups in a row...would be good to randomize from say a selection of 10-15 sales?