Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Shop Vetement

Bonne appli

themagnetwatch.com

NICE APP IT REALLY HELP ME BOOST SALES AND HELP THE CUSTOMERS SEE THE ITEMS I HAD TO OFFER WITHOUT ANNOYING THEM THANKS.

Di Oliver Store

App muito bom, recomendo este aplicativo, vou utilizar pela primera vez mas me parece que cumpre o que promete

KM&W

airry&me

I found this app is very useful for my shopify store, the only thing that I don't like is there is no auto update whenever I update my new products.

paystorr

It's been good
Really cannot complain yet, I am still exploring.
I am really hopeful this app helps me.

uno-bhessentials

I am about to use this app so I do not have any comment yet. However, base on the reviews I have read on this app I decided to give it a try. Out of many app suggested for Sales Pop Up I was more interested in this App. As a beginner I hope it will help boost my shop.

Charm's & Amulet's

i used this app to build trust from my customer and generate more sales.. Hoping to have great experience using this app. thanks
and because its free, i will recommend it to my group...

Jogoda

Have installed the app and it's working well so far. I like the pops and the interval at which they come up. They real and authentic.

Eletro Geek

Cumpre o que promete e fácil de usar.
Obrigado.