Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

GLOWLEMON

La app no funciona en mi tienda, estoy intentando contactar con el soporte pero no me contesta nadie.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. Please connect with our support team using in-app contact form to share more details of your query and they'll be glad to assist you. Currently, pop ups seem to work as expected on your store.

MultiPresente

Improve the way we set the configuration of countdown for example. We are setting automatically for all products as turned on. I wanted to choose the products I would like to show the countdown. Can you imagine a store where we have over 2 thousand products and I want to enable for onyl one product the countdown? Painful. It is okay the eay it is, just a feedback for improvements.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the app. You can run the countdown timer from few minutes to weeks. Please share more details with our support team so they can guide you properly to set up the timer. All the best!

Trident True Co

Does what I need for my site and takes out most of the leg work.
.......................................................................................................

Oculium VR

Just started using this, been able to set it up so lets see how it goes! Was trying to find out how to randomize the order of popups though - as it just starts from the last sale at ever page - so if someone is on my landing page and goes to a product page, they just see same 1-3 last sale popups in a row...would be good to randomize from say a selection of 10-15 sales?

Doorchair

Great App I had ever use in my Shopify carrier. Highly recommended very useful for conversation. Highly recommended for beginner.

Be Fashion Store

LIKE THIS APP ......................................................................................

lunchboxuy.com

I turn on the function and set the countdown time, but the countdown didn't show up, will update it once it works.

March 8, 2021

Countdown timer works according to time zone after setting start and end time. You may need to update time zone from Profile in order to make it work on set schedule. Our support manager will reach out to you to help you correctly set it up. And we hope that you will update your review.

DE-MAR sunglasses

it's cool i like it it helps a lot and easy to use thank you so much for making this helpful app , perfect

March 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.

SweatNReset

look forward to using the app to help drive sales on our website. interface is clean and easy to use.
Only 4 stars as I have not used the product fully yet.

March 8, 2021

Adding review is optional to user our free app and we have also mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will improve conversion and generate sales for you. All the best!

Herbal Organic Products by KLG

I have just started using this app, but I have heard it works very well! I am excited to use it for my store!