Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

phoerabeauty

it helped me so much would be better if you change the design a little bit so it becomes even more better .

Ovosna

Only started using this app today. So far so good. Just wondering if the app collects previousely sold items as well?

ephemereshop

GOOD APP !! perfect for sales pop ! It's easy to configure and really quickly, it's intuitive!! I reccomande

ANGRY EYES

This app really helped us as young entrepreneurs in finding a way to succes. we are currently writing this review from a villa in ibiza :)

Beautiflash

nice free app to use, user-friendly!! I would definitely recommend this to any beginner. Nice job and keep up the good work!

Yuvi & Co.

Only problem I think is that ,it is not showing random name.others things are perfectly ok. Awesome app to convert the veiwers.

CLINICK

this app is legit ovide some detail about uowffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Help Yourself Helping Others

I just try it and looks good. i will test it one week and see whats hapend. thank for free vertion!!

Yappety

Very quick and easy set up but have not yet launched the app on my store, will change rating depending on experience using app in store

Honeyway

very nice app. i will recommend it to anyone building an online store to also use it. i recommend it to you all. thanks