Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Lady B Sportswear

Just installed the app. Didn't get a chance to test it yet. Will update the review once I see how it works.

March 8, 2021

Adding review is optional to user our free app and we have also mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will improve conversion and generate sales for you. All the best!

Dadibee Online Store

Just installed this app and haven't got any sales yet. I will update this review once I have sales. Thanks.

xsmth02

this app helps me keep track of my orders, and how fast or how long it takes for an order to go through.

Gorgeous Made Lady LLC

Just started so unsure how it works. But hopefully it works just fine. Thanks for the app. Gorgeous

yogodlns

i used this application and hopefully i will boost my customer and visitors around the world keep up

Comba Crossfit

yes I like this app It works well. So Thats why I use it.
ooooooooooookkkokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

Pnk College

Me gusta mucho la aplicación ya que me ayuda a obtener social proof para crear confianza con mis clientes

Beauty Gadget Centre

Great app for social proof. Give customers confidence in buying from you and that it is a real online store and not scam.

Bling Hair

This app works great and is very easy to setup. Thanks to the developers, highly recommended for any Shopify store owner!

Soul Waves

Great!! the application is what I needed to increase my conversion rate. I'm very happy with this app